Hi, this is my 121 dog training service for dogs aged over 24 week with bad habits in the home or with aggression, and other dog behaviour problems. This information is to help you understand the complexities of a dogs behaviour and how the 121 works. I will also cover techniques and methods I use to help train dogs.
Dog behaviour, a complex of body language and vocals a dog will perform under different circumstances and situations. More often misunderstood by dog owners. My aim is to be clear on all your dogs behaviour and the solutions needed.
The list below is to highlight behaviours a dog can display, it’s not definitive, but may help you identifying other problems with your dog.
- Jumping up
- Stealing items
- Food stealing
- Hiding away
- Chasing shadows and lights
- Nose nudging
- Following around the home
- Tail chasing
- Fussy eater
- Eating poop
- Sudden spurts of uncontrolled running
- Invading of space
- Pulling on lead
- Refusing to enter car
- Obsessive over toys and balls
- Failing to recall
During the 121 consultation I will discuss and evaluate the above in more detail.
Let’s look at some more intensive dog behaviours!
- Nervous to visitors
- Lunging towards other dogs
- Heightened alertness to passers-by and noises
- Excessive barking
- Nervous to own family
- Growls and snaps to family/visitors
- Excitement to visitors
- Excessive whimpering and barking in any situation
- Unable to cope with separation from family
- Sudden outbursts of barking which are infrequent
- Unable to break toileting habits
- Persistent mouthing to hands
- Completely unresponsive to commands
- Continuous jumping up
- Unable to relax and settle for periods
- Aggression between dogs who live together
- Settling in a re-homed dog