Follow up's are rarely needed!
Exhausted every means to resolve your issues!
You may have read books, searched tirelessly the internet, been given advice from other dog owners or already tried a dog training company/s to resolve your presiding issue/s in this area/s. As frustrating as this maybe we feel very strongly that we can still help
Easy when you know how
Working with dogs to change their behaviour should be done by a professional. Don’t risk hiring an amateur or hobbyist it could cost you more in the long run, including the bond you have with your dog. I have gained accredited qualifications through the CIDBT. Qualifications can be presented on request.
£170 for a no time limit consultation
Getting in touch and history taking form
Most clients will either contact me by the email contact form or by calling on 07917164402. This allows dog owners to explain their problems or areas of concern that they wish to seek professional help with. It maybe more necessary to gain a more in depth look into the history of your dog.
Assessing your dog problems in real life occurrences
The consultation starts by focussing on the dog behaviours I was called to help with. The evaluation will be carried out in the environments where the most intensity is being displayed.
There will be plenty of opportunity for questions along the way and time will be afforded to each and everyone. This helps with dog owners building an accurate diagnosis of the dogs behaviour and starting to learn to read their dogs responses in different situations.
The realistic chances, how long for change
As the continued development of the consultation occurs it will naturally enter the second part which is the diagnosis. With honesty, transparency and understanding, you will be given an accurate understanding of the realistic chances of stopping, reducing and managing the problem. (No false hopes will be given)
I do have a very high success rate backed up with many testimonials in all areas from puppy problems, dog aggression, dog separation anxiety, dominance behaviours, to name a few.
Implementing of equipment
I may have to implement equipment in managing, reducing or eliminating your issues and worries with regards to your dogs behaviour. Demonstrations will be provided on how to use effectively any equipment and you should also know that all equipment has been carefully selected to not harm physically, or psychologically your dog in any way. Nor will it interfere with your dogs well being or bond. I will also only use any equipment with the up most of respect and consideration towards your dog.
We do not use electric collars or Intimidation techniques including any force or shouting !
We may divide the consultation at no extra fee
In some cases where there are a complexity of behaviours the consultation may be divided in two sessions (this will be incorporated into our competitive pricing.) This is to help owners manage with the readjustments of new routines, implementing of new strategies and techniques to start making changes in their dog. This will be suggested where appropriate and in particular with cases like dog aggression to humans and other dogs.
Full report can be provided
After the dog behaviour consultations have been thoroughly conducted a report of your dogs behaviour can be written up for a extra fee of £30. This can be sent out to you by email. I can also forward this to your vets if instructed. Full support is always provided over the phone or via email. Working together is essential to curing your dogs behaviour problems.
Should there be a need for further follow ups
Should there be a need for myself to follow up to assist dog owners with their dogs behavioural problems on top of the allocated consultation visit. Then this will be suggested on the consultation. The cost form follow up's are £90 for 1.5hrs
That’s not all what goes into my consultation!
- Included, all influences that will support the presenting issue/s.
- Individual dog behaviour plans for the family or owner fitted around your particular circumstances, routines and environments dog/s reside at.
- No time limit consultation, but the average lasts around 2 – 3.5hrs more for dog aggression issues.
- 2,3,4 or more dogs? All included in the cost.
- Hands on demonstrations throughout the consultation, ethical and modern training techniques.
- Discovering the why’s and triggers for producing the behaviours.
- Eliminating common bad practices that can cause behaviours to worsen or have no impact.
- Full explanations of how your dog thinks and it wants from all humans in the family.
- The communications your dog is displaying and how to react correctly to the needs of the dog.
- I have over 3000 dogs of experience.
- Learn how to use powerful re-enforcers like Food, touch, play.
- All the many family welcome.
- Classical conditioning - Pavlov law! Learn how this law is affecting your dogs behaviour